Chorizo and Eggs Breakfast Burrito
- 1 Link El Popular Chorizo (6 oz.)
- 6 Large Eggs
- 1 Cup Green Pepper chopped
- 1/2 Tomato diced
- 1 Cup Grated Queso Fresco
- 6 Corn or Flour Tortillas
- 1/4 Cup Onion Chopped
- 1 Onion diced
- In skillet remove chorizo from casing, stir fry over medium heat for 10 to 15 minutes.
- In a separate bowl beat eggs and add chopped green peppers and onions.
- Add scrambled egg mixture to cooked chorizo.
- Mix, then fold chorizo and eggs over low heat until eggs are cooked.
- Serve immediately with warm tortillas.