Ivy Tech – East Chicago Campus, 2012 Chorizo Contest
Servings: 18 Crepes
- 2 Eggs
- 3/4 Cup Vitamin D milk
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1 Cup All-purpose flour
- 12 oz El Popular Chorizo (Original)
- 3 oz Kraft Mexican Blend Cheese, Shredded
- 3 tbsp Melted Butter (coating skillet)
- In a skillet cook EL Popular Chorizo until done.
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend on high until smooth.
- Place batter in refrigerator for ½ hour to let air bubbles to subside.
- Heat a nonstick skillet, brush skillet with melted butter and pour 1 oz. of batter into middle of skillet and swirl to spread evenly. Cook for approx. 30 seconds then remove from skillet and let cool.
- Shred Chihuahua Cheese on the crepe, roll and heat until cheese has melted.