Easy Party Chorizo Quesadillas
Ivy Tech- East Chicago Campus, 2011 Chorizo Contest
Servings: 4 servings
- 8 large flour tortillas
- 2 cups Monterey Pepper Jack cheese, shredded
- 1/2 lb El Popular Chorizo (Original)
- 1 tbsp Cilantro, chopped
- 1 Spray oil
- 1 jar Prepared salsa
- Heat a medium size skillet over medium heat and remove El Popular Chorizo from casing cook until brown, drain and set aside.
- Preheat a nonstick skillet or griddle pan. Spray one flour tortilla and place in hot skillet.
- Cover the tortilla with shredded cheese, El Popular Chorizo and a few leaves of cilantro. Top with another flour tortilla press down and flip over to blister the other side.
- Cut quesadilla into wedges. Serve hot and with your favorite salsa.