- 1 1/2 links (9 oz.) El Popular Chorizo
- 3 cloves Garlic minced
- Sugar to taste
- 1/2 Green Bell Pepper diced
- 1 small jar Spaghetti Sauce
- 1 lb Thin Spaghetti noodles
- 12 oz Grated Mozzarella
- 1/2 medium Onion diced
- 1 can (14.5oz.) diced tomatoes (with Basil, garlic, oregano) drained
- 1 can (7.75 oz.) tomato sauce (Salsa de Chili Fresco)
- Remove casing from chorizo. And cook over medium heat in a large skillet for 8-10 minutes.
- Add garlic half way through cooking.
- Add diced onion and peppers stirring occasionally over low heat to medium heat.
- Next add diced tomatoes and spaghetti sauce continues to simmer. Sauce should be thickening.
- Add water if too thick and sugar to taste. Simmer.
- Boil noodles according to instruction of box. Drain and add a splash of olive oil.
- Add 1/2 sauce to noodles and serve with a spoon of remaining sauce on top.